Good oral hygiene is essential for a healthy smile, but regular visits to a family dentist are just as important. Your Shelton, CT, family dentists, Dr. Michael Caserta and Dr. Adrian Basu of Dental Associates of Shelton, offer the treatments and services you need to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Why it makes sense to choose a family dentist
Visiting a family dentist offers many advantages, including these important benefits:
- Care for the Entire Family: Family dentists don't have any age restrictions for their patients. They provide care for toddlers, children, teens, adults, and senior citizens and are familiar with dental issues that occur throughout your life.
- Convenience: When your entire family visits the same Shelton, CT, dental office, you'll spend less time driving to appointments and can schedule a group checkup for everyone in your household.
- Better Oral Health: Your dentist can spot cavities long before you're aware you have a problem. Without prompt treatment, tooth decay could destroy much of your tooth and even cause an infection in your tooth pulp. Your dentist offers fillings and other treatments that protect your teeth and gums. Dental cleanings, an important part of every checkup, remove plaque and tartar from your teeth. These substances play a role in tooth decay and gum disease. Fortunately, regular visits help you reduce your risk of both issues.
- The Latest Cosmetic Treatments: Your dentist offers a variety of treatments designed to improve the appearance and function of your teeth. They can repair or strengthen a damaged or weak tooth with a dental crown, improve the shape of a twisted tooth with a veneer, brighten your smile with teeth whitening, or restore a missing tooth with a dental implant.
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff: Your dentists and their staff are committed to making dental visits positive experiences for you and your entire family. They'll explain treatment options, help you improve your oral hygiene, and check with your dental insurance company regarding coverage for procedures and treatments.
Do you need to pay a visit to the family dentist? Call your family dentists in Shelton, CT, Dr. Caserta and Dr. Basu of Dental Associates of Shelton, at (203) 924-4115 to schedule your appointment.